1. The Jojoba Hatzer website (hereinafter - "Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd.", "the Site") is a website that serves as a virtual store for the purchase of products by Internet surfers. "M".
2. The use of the site, including the content, site pages, site services, information and any other use made through the site are subject to the terms of these regulations, which will constitute the legal basis for any discussion between the surfers and Hazerim Initiatives Ltd.
4. In the event of any inconsistency or contradiction between the provisions of these Rules and any other publications, the provisions of these Rules shall prevail in all respects. There shall be no validity and validity of any information and / or representation that will be given in this matter, in any other manner, except in the manner of the express modification and publication of these regulations.
5. Hazratim Hatzerim Ltd. reserves the exclusive right to change, including by removing and / or adding the terms of these regulations at any time, and the binding terms shall be those published at the time of the operation on the site.
6. It is clarified that Hazerim Initiatives Ltd. may, at its discretion, discontinue the activity of the site at any time without notice.
7. Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. reserves the right to deny access to the site and / or the possibility to make purchases on the site and / or to cancel the participation of a user whose behavior is inappropriate or not in accordance with the usage regulations, or who attempts to harm the proper management of the site.
8. Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. has deviated from the provisions of these regulations in the event that, in certain cases, at its discretion, this will not create a binding precedent in any form, and will not oblige the Company to act in a similar manner in any other case.
9. The computer records of Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. regarding the actions carried out through the site will constitute conclusive evidence of the correctness of the actions and details of the operations.
10. The regulations are formulated in masculine form for convenience only, but it is intended for both men and women.
11. The titles of the chapters were given for orientation only and will have no validity in interpreting these rules. Kosher Site Usage:
12. You may use and / or purchase products on the Site who meet all of the following cumulative conditions:
12.1. As defined in the Legal Capacity and Guardianship Law, 5722-1962.
12.2. The user has a valid Israeli identity card or corporation incorporated and legally registered in Israel.
12.3. The user has a valid Israeli or international credit card issued in Israel by one of the credit card companies in Israel. 12.4. The user has an e-mail cell. How to Sell:
13. The method of sale on the site is a regular sale method, by displaying products at a predetermined price until the inventory is finished.
14. Without derogating from the above, "Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd." reserves the right to change the price and conditions of the product without notice.
15. To place an order, first select the desired item, color and size. For each item displayed on the site, an item page will be displayed showing the details of the item and its price (hereinafter - "Item Page").
16. At the time of the order, Hazerim Enterprise Ltd. will perform an examination of the credit card details and upon receipt of the order confirmation by the credit card companies, the user will be given an appropriate notice that the order has been approved. It is hereby clarified that the charge of the purchaser for the cost of the item purchased will be made by credit card immediately upon completion of the order.
17. The purchase transaction will be completed only after completion of the ordering process and after Hazerim Initiatives Ltd. will receive approval from the credit card company to execute the charge, in accordance with the work procedures existing between them and Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. If the transaction is not approved by the credit card companies, the user will receive an appropriate notice.
18. In addition, the completion of the purchase is contingent upon the requested items being in stock when the order process is completed. In the event of an item that is out of stock and / or that there is a problem with its supply, for any reason, Hazerim Initiatives Ltd. may notify the user of the cancellation of the order, in which case the user will have no claim against Hatzerim Ltd., And in effect making the order, the user waives any such claim.
19. Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. reserves the right to limit the number of items that can be purchased on any order.
20. An e-mail confirmation of the execution of the transaction within 48 hours from the end of the purchase transaction will be sent by the user of the site. This notice does not constitute evidence of completion of the transaction and the sending of the email does not obligate the Hazerim Initiatives Ltd. company.
21. The information provided by the user on the site will be used, inter alia, to send e-mail regarding special promotions or updates to the site, after receipt of a certificate used for this purpose.
22. It should be noted that in order for the order to be made quickly and without mishaps, the correct details must be provided, otherwise Hatzerim Ltd. will not be able to guarantee the execution of the order. To take legal action, including tort claims for damages caused to Hazerim Initiatives Ltd. due to disruption of operation of the site.
23. Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. may update the item page from time to time, add or subtract details, remove products that are out of stock, add colors and / or dimensions, and update and / or change the price of the item.
24. It is hereby clarified that the pictures on the Site are for illustration purposes only and that there may be changes between the images, including the colors appearing in the pictures and the details of the items and the actual items.
25. The prices shown on the site include VAT according to law, unless explicitly stated otherwise. 26.
26.1. "Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd." will send the items to the user through an independent forwarding company (hereinafter: "Shiloah Company").
26.2. The shipping company will deliver the items within 2-7 business days of placing the order on the site.
26.3. "Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd." is not responsible for any act and / or omission of the forwarding company, including delay in carrying out the supply.
26.4. The supply of products outside of Israel will not be performed
26.5. Delivery of items to the user's home entails the payment of shipping fees as detailed on the website (hereinafter: "shipping fees"). Shipping charges will be added to the item price. Shipping charges will be charged for delivery to one destination regardless of the quantity of items.
27. All the products offered on the site are completely new and are supplied in their original packaging.
28. The warranty period is for 3 months from the date of delivery.
29. Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. undertakes to inspect and repair a product during the period and within the framework of the warranty, if necessary, within 7 business days.
30. Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. undertakes to ensure that any defect in the product resulting from a defect in the material or in the production process is corrected during the warranty period and subject to reasonable use of the product.
31. If the defect in the product (which is within the warranty) can not be repaired, the customer will be offered a replacement of the product or a monetary credit card.
32. The liability of Hatzerim Enterprises Ltd. does not apply in the following cases:
32.1. Wear, abrasion, and abrasion after use of the product are not considered to be manufacturing defects and are not the responsibility of the Company.
32.2. Use of the product or its parts is not reasonable and normal.
32.3. A defect caused by any use of water (washing) or cleaning products that do not follow the instructions.
32.4. The service will be provided against the purchase invoice.
33. All content, products, services and texts provided by "Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd." are offered as is and as "AS AVAILABLE" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied .
34. Hazratim Hatzerim Ltd. makes every effort to maintain the proper operation and continuity of the sales site's services, and despite its efforts and since this is an online environment, Hazratim Hatzerim Ltd. is not responsible and will not be responsible in any way for the proper operation of the Internet Including the servers of the site and / or the hardware and software used by it, and shall not be liable for any interruptions, disruptions, disconnections, damages, expenses, loss of profit, etc., which the user will be aware of. And the integrity of the Internet network and therefore shall not be entitled to raise any claim and / or complaint against Hazerim Enterprise Ltd. Suit and is / or claim in respect of damage caused due to an error, failure, delay, or other technical failure.
35. Hazratim Hatzerim Ltd. is not responsible for the contents, completeness, reliability or accuracy of any information or data that is and / or will be transmitted to you through the Site and / or the Services. Claim and / or demand for any loss, damage or loss, direct or indirect, caused as a result of the reliance or use of the information. This will also apply to any information appearing in links to other Web sites (link)
And / or sites accessible through the Site. Also, all images on the site are for illustrative purposes only.
36. Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. shall not be liable for illegal activity by users of the site or by any other party which is not under its full control.
Confidentiality, Information Security and Content Conservation:
37. Site management intends that the site and its services be available at all times. At the same time, the site management is unable to commit itself to continuous availability without any mishaps and without "falls". In addition, the site's management is entitled to terminate the use of the site from time to time for its maintenance and organization. No monetary compensation will be granted due to malfunctions or breaks in service.
37. Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. or anyone acting on its behalf take the usual precautionary measures in order to preserve, to the extent possible, the confidentiality of the information, and the personal details of the user will be kept in the database of Hazratim Hatzerim Ltd. Jojoba Israel is a secure site, meaning that the data that will be entered into the system by customers at the time of registration and / or browsing and / or purchase, will remain confidential and secure. It should be clarified that the credit card details of the users who perform transactions on the site are not kept at all in the systems of Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. since Hazratim Hatzerim Ltd. is assisted by an external company (the name of the company) for acquiring credit cards.
38. The site is constantly updated with technological developments in the fields of software and hardware in order to provide its customers with adequate protection from intrusion or hacking at its discretion and according to the accepted method in the Internet world. However, in view of the security limitations of information and communication systems against unauthorized penetration and prohibited use of the user's content, the site will not bear any liability in the event of discovery and / or use of the user's content except for unlawful use by the company.
39. It is hereby clarified that by making the order, the users agree to the use of the site in the content for the purpose of performing the services, the collection and any activity related to the services. Hazratim Hatzerim Ltd. will not transfer identifying details about you to a third party, except for the credit companies, relevant parties for the purpose of the sale and any judicial instance except:
If you have the right to transfer the information about you after and / or to collect money from you for purchasing a product on the site and / or in connection with providing warranty certificates or obtaining service for the product or for supplying the product and / or if you violated the terms of this agreement or any additional agreement with And / or any dispute, claim, demand or legal proceedings, if you are between you and Hazerim Initiatives Ltd. and / or if you have made use of the site to commit an illegal act or omission or to enable, Facilitate, assist or encourage the performance of such an act.
40. The details provided during the use of the Site, in whole or in part, will be kept in the databases of the "Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd." company.
42. Hazmotim Hatzerim Ltd. will be entitled to use the information you provided and any information that will be stored about you when using the site for the purpose of producing and analyzing statistical information.
43. You do not have a legal obligation to provide the above information, but submitting the details and / or approval of the Bylaws constitutes your agreement to all the uses set forth in these Regulations in connection with the Information and its transmission to third parties in accordance with the provisions of these Articles.
44. For details and clarifications regarding the products and / or their supply, please contact the Customer Service Department of "Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd.".
45. All intellectual property rights in connection with the Site of any kind or nature (whether registered rights or rights not yet registered or for which there is no prescription) including trade secrets, design, databases of all types, the computer code of the Site and any other related details On the Site and on its operation, are the exclusive property of the "Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd." company only, and the use of all the said rights is permitted only to the Company.
46. Logos and any information and / or presentation on the Site and trademarks, logos and presentation of these are the exclusive property of Hazerim Hatzerim Ltd. and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or displayed on the Site Which are used in any other way.
47. All contents of the Site - including characters, text, trademarks, icons, graphics and source code - are the property of the Company and are protected by law. This site is owned and operated by Hazerim Initiatives Ltd. and is hereby protected by law, allowing anyone to view any page on the site and use the site as a source of information and shopping, but not for any other use.
Jurisdiction and Jurisdiction:
48. The law that will apply to the Site, the agreements with Hatzerim Initiatives Ltd. and so forth shall be the sole Israeli law.
49. In any action the cause of which arises from these Regulations and / or the use of the Site, the exclusive and exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Tel Aviv-Yafo shall be amended and the authority of any other judicial instance shall be hereby revoked.
50. In the event that it is determined in the future that any of the provisions of these Articles is invalid or not enforceable, then this provision will be changed to a valid and / or enforceable provision whose essence is as close as possible to the aforesaid provision.
51. The product images are intended for illustration purposes only and there may be differences between the images presented on the site, some or all of them, and the products actually sold.
52. Hazratim Hatzerim Ltd. and / or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be responsible for and shall not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the user or to a third party as a result of use or purchase through the Site other than pursuant to these Articles, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCOME LOSS AND / OR PREVENTION OF PROFIT.
53. The presentation of the products and / or services presented on this website does not constitute an expression of opinion regarding their nature or nature by Hazerim Hatzerim Ltd.
54. Atzeretim Hatzerim Ltd. may, at its discretion, terminate the activity of any user of the site's services, if it fails to comply with any of the terms of these regulations, or violates any law, including by blocking an IP number.
55. Company address: DN Negev 85420 - Kibbutz Hatzerim, Israel